Houseplants come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. If you’re looking for something to brighten up your home, consider adding a colorful plant to your collection.
Some of the most popular houseplants are the ones that add a splash of color to a room. Here are some colorful houseplants to consider adding to your home:
1. Caladiums: These plants have large leaves that come in a variety of colors, including pink, red, white, and green.
3. Hibiscus: Hibiscus plants come in a variety of colors, including pink, red, yellow, white, and blue.
4. Impatiens: Impatiens come in a wide variety of colors, including pink, red, orange, yellow, green, and purple.
6. Petunias: These plants have colorful blooms in shades of pink, orange, purple, and yellow.
9. Prayer Plants: These plants have leaves that fold up at night, resembling praying hands.
10. Wandering Jew: This plant has green and purple leaves with small white flowers.
13. Pothos: This is an easy-to-care-for plant that typically has variegated leaves in shades of green and white.
14. Succulents: These plants come in a variety of different shapes and colors, including purple, yellow, pink, and red.
15. Christmas Cactus: This is an unusual cactus with large colorful flowers.
10-Tall Annual Flowers That Bloom All Summer
Top 9 Best Annual Flowers for Colorado